• Xtreme Steering Capabilities ‒ The Xtreme GT-3600 is equipped with rotary-sensored slew drives, on each of the three tracks for extreme steering ability.
- The extreme steering capabilities, combined with the Xtreme GT-3600’s sensored All-Track Steering and sensored All-Track Positioning, make it the ultimate, intelligent slipform paver.
- The intelligent All-Track Positioning on the Xtreme GT-3600 includes a smart hydraulic cylinder on all three legs. The smart cylinders allow G+® to know the position of all three tracks and can make steering adjustments as needed.
• Xtreme Intelligence ‒ Smart cylinder sideshifting of the mold for repeatable mold off set.
- Intelligent offset is accomplished with a smart hydraulic cylinder for telescoping the mold mounting system. This provides G+ the ability for repeatable mold offset. The trimmerhead and mold have independent vertical adjustments for raising and lowering.
• Xtreme Hydraulic Package ‒ Independent hydraulic travel circuits to each track allow G+ to control each individual track speed through a radius.
• Xtreme Radius ‒ The Xtreme GT-3600 can pour a 24 inch (610 mm) radius.
- The Xtreme GT-3600’s G+ control system easily interfaces with stringline or a 3D guidance system for curb and gutter and tight radius applications.
- The Xtreme GT-3600 features the GOMACO three-sensor radius system for stringline. When paving with stringline, the lead steering wand is allowed to leave the stringline and reference is switched to sensor number two for traveling around the tight radius.
- Individual track speed control provides smooth machine travel around a radius.
• G+ Radius Software ‒ Pick your radius and G+ calibrates and manages all aspects of traveling around the radius on stringline, including track angles and individual variable track speeds.
- The G+ radius software for the control system allows the operator to program the size of the radius into the controller. As the Xtreme GT-3600 approaches the radius, with the values already dialed in, the operator activates the radius program, and the curb and gutter machine slipforms around the radius. It’s now easy for any operator to pour a radius.
• The operator’s platform is isolated to reduce vibration for a comfortable day of paving.
• Excellent fuel efficiency combined with an increased fuel capacity allows for an uninterrupted day of paving on the project.
• An optimized cooling package with a hydraulic fan controlled by G+ adapts the cooling needs to job-site conditions for both a quiet and efficient operation.
• The G+ wireless remote control is an option available for the Xtreme GT-3600. The G+ remote control allows the operator to work from the operator’s platform or the ability to move around the machine with hands-on control at all times.
• The GOMACO Xtreme GT-3600 is also available with the optional GOMACO Remote Diagnostics (GRD) for machine troubleshooting, diagnostic reviews, software updates, and more.
• An optional on-board camera is available to monitor designated areas of the slipforming process. The camera can be positioned anywhere around the paver and feeds live video to the G+ display on the operator’s console.
• Designed for high-volume curb and gutter.
The intelligent All-Track Positioning on the Xtreme GT-3600 includes a smart hydraulic cylinder on all three legs. The smart cylinders allow G+ to know the position of all three tracks and can make steering adjustments as needed.
The Xtreme GT-3600 slipforms curb and gutter using 3D machine guidance to maximize the Xtreme GT-3600’s minimum-clearance capabilities.
The Xtreme GT-3600 is equipped with a 15 foot (4.6 m) long, 24 inch (610 mm) wide conveyor to move the concrete into the hopper at a speed of up to 284 feet per minute (86.6 mpm).
The GOMACO Xtreme GT-3600 is slipforming an 18 inch (457 mm) stand-up curb and is equipped with the GOMACO Remote Diagnostics (GRD) allowing for remote upgrades and fleet management from a cell phone or laptop computer.
The exclusive independent adjustable stainless steel troweling section at the end of the curb and gutter mold seals and provides a superior GOMACO finish.
Parking lot island radii are a breeze with the Xtreme GT-3600’s steering capabilities and 3D machine guidance. Combining the sensored All-Track Steering and sensored All-Track Positioning has made the Xtreme GT-3600 the ultimate, intelligent slipform paver.
It is now the technology that pulls everything together… G+ is the center that Connects all of the resources. Once you experience G+ controls, you won’t be satisfied with anything else. It’s a control system that is both easy to learn and easy to operate. G+ expresses itself in easy to understand international icons and full script explanations. It operates in all the major languages of the world and in imperial or metric units. It has a lightning-fast processing speed and features two-way communications between the accessories and G+. Its instant digital feedback combined with the tight closed-loop electronic and hydraulic control creates a G+ experience that is smooth, efficient, and accurate. There is nothing on the market that can compare, because G+ is a proprietary system that was designed by our in-house control experts incorporating what we have learned from decades of experience in the field, and from what we have learned from you, our customer.
- Machine operation is simple.
- Machine response is fast.
- Troubleshooting is pinpointed, quick, and easy.
- Fault history available.
- Control from stringline, 2D, or 3D guidance.
A flat-panel 6.5 inch (165 mm) anti-glare display screen is provided with sensor-controlled backlight levels for superior visibility in all operating conditions. The screen is rugged and shock resistant in its construction to protect against dust, moisture, and rain. G+ provides a full color display on the control panel to illustrate the various aspects of the paver for set up and operation. A “run” screen on the control panel illustrates the various aspects of the paver. It includes leg position, paving speed and percentage of drive, steering, travel information, grade information, deviation meters, and more. Newly designed icons and color graphics make it easy to understand and easy to identify the targeted functions. G+ receives a track speed reading from pulse pickups in the track motors to give you real-time speed and total distance traveled. G+ controls feature a detailed fault history with the time stamp, date, and information to track when each fault occurred. GOMACO’s G+ control system has been proven around the world.
The Xtreme GT-3600 has a GBox on every leg to accommodate improved steering and grade with G+ controls. It’s part of GOMACO’s electronic and hydraulic initiative. GOMACO’s GBox features a new location for convenient access to the sensor bulkheads, valve overrides, and reduces hose and wiring needs. The GBox provides ease in serviceability, troubleshooting, and provides quick access with a horizontal swing door at ground level.
GOMACO Remote Diagnostics (GRD)
The Xtreme GT-3600 can be equipped with GOMACO Remote Diagnostics (GRD). This software allows owners to see when, where, and how their machines are being used. Operators have the capability to request software updates from GOMACO in Ida Grove, Iowa, remotely without service personnel traveling to the job site. GRD allows for fleet management through GPS location and troubleshooting abilities.
Safety By Design
The Xtreme GT-3600 is carefully designed to give years of dependable and safe service. The emergency stop buttons are on the operator’s console and on the corners of the machine, which are easily accessible from the ground level. The machine is equipped with a backup alarm, which is designed to alert personnel around the machine when the tracks are set to operate in reverse. Other safety features include track guards, warning decals, operator horn, an operator’s manual, and a safety manual. GOMACO machines are also designed to provide the operator with excellent visibility over the entire paving operation.
Consult for options available.
Fuel reservoir: 41 gal. (155 L).
Hydraulic oil reservoir: 104 gal. (394 L).
AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEM
Controls: GOMACO’s exclusive G+ control system for paving accuracy and ease of operation. It features multi-language, metric or imperial settings, and a 6.5 in. (165 mm) anti-glare display screen.
Control indicators: Color graphical performance indicators allow operator to monitor control signals for machine guidance on stringline or 3D.
Type: On-board water system.
Capacity: 100 gal. (378.5 L) water tank with hydraulically driven pump, hose, and nozzle.
Curb and gutter mold: Optional molds available for curb and gutter, monolithic sidewalk and curb and gutter, barrier, parapet, irrigation canal, and more.
Type: Hydraulically powered, motor-in-head, variable speed, independently controlled, and synchronized with machine movement.
Quantity: Four hydraulic circuits and two hydraulic vibrators with mounts included with each machine.
MOLD DRAWBAR & HOLD-DOWN ASSEMBLY
Hydraulic lift: 18 in. (457 mm) pressure-compensated hydraulic vertical adjustment with 16 in. (406 mm) manual vertical adjustment, allowing up to 34 in. (864 mm) of vertical adjustment.
Sideshift distance: 48 in. (1219 mm) maximum hydraulic sideshift.
SUBGRADE TRIMMER (sectionalized)
Direct-drive trimmer: Trimmerhead is directly driven with a radial piston hydraulic motor which provides maximum torque for trimming capacity. 24 in. (610 mm) diameter trimming wheel.
Trimmer wheel rotation: Upward cut.
Width: 30 in. (762 mm) to 66 in. (1676 mm) sectionalized trimmerhead with hydraulic sideshift capability. Right-hand discharge standard.
Sideshift distance: 48 in. (1219 mm) maximum hydraulic sideshift.
Hydraulic lift trimmer: 16 in. (406 mm) hydraulic vertical adjustment.
Type: Hydraulically powered, reversible with charging hopper. Pivot mount conveyor with hydraulic lift and positioning.
Length: 15 ft. (4.6 m) between pulley centers.
Width: 24 in. (610 mm).
Belt speed: Variable up to 284 fpm (86.6 mpm).
Conveyor mount: 36 in. (914 mm) hydraulic slide adjustment with hydraulic tilt cylinder and manual pivoting mount (slide and tilt) for negotiating discharge from the ready-mix truck and negotiating grade variations. Allows truck positioning to front or side of machine. Hydraulically powered mount controls conveyor angle.
Belt wiper: Features special blades on adjustable spring steel rods for superior cleaning results. The unique, no-maintenance troughing rollers are greaseless and self-cleaning.
Hopper: Designed for more concrete capacity to allow slipforming a complete radius without waiting for concrete delivery.
Type: Three hydraulically powered, gear-driven crawler tracks.
Track length: 6 ft. (1.83 m) fender to fender.
Track pad width: 11.8 in. (300 mm).
Track speed: Variable up to 42 fpm (12.8 mpm) paving, and variable up to 125 fpm (38 mpm) auxiliary.
Track tension: Fully automatic, hydraulically locks in on machine start-up, maintaining a steady tension of the track chain.
Leg height adjustment: Each leg has 36 in. (914 mm) hydraulic adjustment and an additional manual adjustment of 8 in. (203 mm).
Telescoping leg for positioning right-front track: Hydraulically controlled, allows 24 in. (610 mm) lateral track adjustment range.
Power-slide leg for positioning rear track: Hydraulically controlled, allows up to 40 in. (1016 mm) lateral track movement.
Power-swing pivoting left-front track mount: Hydraulically positions left-front track up to 21 in. (533 mm) to the left or up to 12.25 in. (311 mm) to the right of the straight-ahead position.
Transport length: 22.3 ft. (6.8 m) with conveyor. 17.5 ft. (5.33 m) without conveyor.
Transport height: 9.1 ft. (2.77 m) with trimmerhead.
Transport width: 8.4 ft. (2.56 m) with trimmerhead. 8.3 ft. (2.5 m) without trimmerhead.
25,720 lbs. (11,666 kg). Weight can vary depending on size of mold and options.
Note: Transport and operational weights and dimensions are variable, depending on machine options.
Barrier/parapet sidemount attachment. Maximum slipforming height of 50 in. (1270 mm).
Auger provides fast and efficient concrete delivery.
Guillotine-style curb depressor has a straight blade that enters the face of the curb. Hydraulically powered, for use on curb and gutter molds while slipforming through driveways. Can be changed to other molds if they are slotted and clamped to accept the driveway cutout.
California-style curb depressor has a curved blade that enters the face of the curb. Hydraulically powered, for use on curb and gutter molds while slipforming through driveways.
Hydraulic pressure-compensated sideplates.
Additional vibrators and mounts.
Two additional vibrator circuits and controls.
Left-hand discharge trimmerhead.
Trimmerhead insert sections of 12 in. (305 mm), 18 in. (457 mm), 24 in. (610 mm), and 30 in. (762 mm) widths are available for trimmerhead width to 66 in. (1676 mm) maximum.
Curb and gutter molds will be built to customer specifications. Various mold options are available.
Mold centermount kit, includes drawbar to mount in place of trimmerhead and extension for the rear leg.
High-pressure water system, includes trigger gun control and adjustable pressure unloader for up to 2000 psi.
Polyurethane track pads, 81 pads required.
Radius wheels for use on radius work, saving time on stringline set-up.
3D package for stringless guidance.
Other options are available to customize the machine to accommodate applications and customer needs.