• Two-track or four-track slipform paver.
• Simple to operate with the new GOMACO designed G+® control system.
• Range of paving widths up to 16.5 feet (5 m) with the standard telescoping frame. Widths up to 24 feet (7.5 m) with frame inserts.
• T-beam mounting rail for accurate and quick mold positioning, quick mounting, and removal of the mold.
• Ultimate operator visibility.
• Powered by a 174.5 hp (129.5 kW) Caterpillar® diesel engine.
• Travel speed up to 105 feet per minute (32 mpm) on the two-track paver and up to 96 feet per minute (29 mpm) for the four-track paver for fast job-site mobility.
• Designed for minimum machine transport width for faster, easier, cost effective job-to-job mobility.
• 3100 series open-front mold.
• Right-side or left-side barrier with four-track paver.
The versatile design of the GP-2400 four-track paver allows it to be a unique barrier machine capable of slipforming with or against traffic. Barrier paving is accomplished by swinging the paver's four legs to the outboard or transport position. The G+ control system on the GP-2400 has the ability to pave in Normal, Transport Mode Right, or Transport Mode Left. A 24 inch (610 mm) wide conveyor attaches to mountings on the front of the machine for concrete delivery and can be positioned accordingly.
The GP-2400 features the exclusive GOMACO G+ control system with self-diagnostics for grade and steering. It is able to operate in multiple languages, by customer choice, and offers metric or imperial measurements. The G+ control system has been designed in-house by GOMACO's control experts. It features new and easy-to-operate hardware with steering and travel dials. The elevation jog buttons, located to the left of the display screen, are used to manually change the elevation of the leg when the control loop is set to manual mode. The steering jog buttons, located above the display screen, are used to manually change the steer direction of the leg when the control loop is in the manual mode. A full color display on the control panel illustrates the various aspects of the paver for set up and operation.
The GP-2400 is carefully designed to give years of dependable and safe service. The emergency stop buttons are on the operator's console, and on corners of the machine, which are easily accessible from the ground level. Another safety feature is a backup alarm, which is designed to alert personnel around the machine when the tracks are set to operate in reverse. Other safety features include track guards, warning decals, an operator's manual, and a safety manual. GOMACO machines are also designed to provide the operator with excellent visibility over the entire paving operation.
GOMACO Corporation recommends the implementation of all safety procedures.
The GP-2400 is equipped with the GOMACO exclusive 3100 series open-front mold with a 14 inch (356 mm) diameter hydraulically-powered split auger.