• The Curb Cadet will slipform concrete curb with an option to extrude asphalt. It is self-propelled and compact in size for easy loading and transporting from job-to-job.
• The manual travel control, manual three-point grade control, cross auger directional controls, engine controls, vibrator control dial, cross-auger speed control dial, and warning light are all located on the control panel for easy access.
• A manual steering assembly with control panel provides the operator with front wheel steering. Mobility is achieved with a hydraulically driven, rear-mounted track. An optional three-track machine is also available.
• The coordinated stop switch provides automatic on/off control of vibrator synchronized with forward travel.
• The Curb Cadet has a paving speed of up to 40 feet per minute (12.2 mpm) and an auxiliary speed of 93 feet per minute (28.3 mpm) for fast job-site mobility.
• Elevation of the Curb Cadet is controlled by three hydraulic cylinders with ten inch (254 mm) stroke and an additional five inch (127 mm) manual adjustment.
• Molds are easily interchangeable on the Curb Cadet and can accommodate concrete mold configurations that will fit within a 12 inch (305 mm) wide by 14 inch (356 mm) high section. For other slipform mold configurations, please consult the factory.
• Curb may be poured on either side of the machine. The hopper and mold are adjustable up to 15 inches (381 mm). With the slipform mold, the Curb Cadet can place concrete over dowels or continuous reinforcing bar.
• The Curb Cadet has the capability of pouring a 24 inch (610 mm) radius, depending on the mold profile.
• Safety by Design - The Curb Cadet is equipped with an E-stop (emergency stop) on every corner of the machine and on the handle. The Curb Cadet is also equipped with an operator’s horn and back-up alarm to keep all personnel safe during the paving operation.
GOMACO Curb Cadet Concrete Curb & Gutter Machine
2 minutes 40 seconds
Click Any Of The Diagrams Below For A Closer Look