GOMACO's cylinder finishers are designed with versatility. They are easy to operate and save time and labor costs on all your concrete finishing needs.
They are job-proven cylinder finishers with multi-application capability for:
- Building slabs
- Parking lots
- Airport aprons
- Tennis courts
- And almost any concrete slab
Pin-connected sections provide fast setup time and versatility to fit exact job requirements. The C-650's frame width is from 24 ft. (7.32 m) to 56 ft. (17.07 m) and the finishing width is from 19 ft. (5.79 m) to 51 ft. (15.54 m).
If the project calls for street or airport paving, parking lots, building slabs, tennis courts or almost any type of flat slab, the GOMACO C-650 is ideal.
Consolidates and Finishes
The C-650 cylinder finisher incorporates a consolidation pass in the finishing concept. This provides additional compaction and eliminates spalling and voids to meet the most rigid engineering inspection.
The C-650 allows you to pour building slabs with lower slump concrete, enabling the crew to get on the slab with power trowels shortly after the slab is finished. The finish that is left will cut your troweling time in half.
The finisher can run on forms for paving streets or building slabs. When pouring building slabs in bays, the outside bays can be poured on forms. The inside bay can be poured by laying a square rail on the outside bays and pouring in between. The same principle is used in street paving with slipformed curb and gutter. The curb and gutter is first placed on each side of the street to be paved. The street is then paved between the curbs by running on a rail placed in the gutters or on neoprene wheels. Paving in this fashion leaves 6 in. (152 mm) or less in handfinishing at each edge of the street.
Optional transport axles and towing tongue permit the C-650 to be towed on the job site. For over-the-road travel, it can be loaded on a flatbed or loaded in sections and assembled to the exact width of the job site.
The C-650 can be equipped with the following to handle unique situations:
- Pivot point operations: Waste treatment facilities which require a 360 degree concrete finish can easily be accomplished with the C-650.
- Vib-O-Pac: It handles low-slump and high-density overlays with ease.
- Skewed carriage: A 360 degree turntable on the upper carriage allows maximum skewing of the undercarriage to keep the finishing cylinder parallel to the center of the slab.
- Patented three-point finishing system: The auger serves to level the concrete, the cylinder consolidates and finishes the concrete and the float pan seals and textures the surface. Using the 10 in. (254 mm) diameter auger, the same diameter as the cylinder, assures proper leveling and grade preparation for the finishing cylinder. The auger is hard faced for a greater life span. The auger/cylinder is adjustable in height on-the-go by raising or lowering the front elevation jacks. The final step in the three-point finishing method is the 25 in. (635 mm) by 22 in. (559 mm) GOMACO float pan, which follows the cylinder and seals and textures the surface. Adjustable, double, 10 in. (254 mm) diameter cylinders and augers and double float pans are available.
- Pan-type vibrator: It is used for the latex overlay applications or with protruding fin for street work.
- Rotary stinger vibrator: The GOMACO rotary stinger vibrator attachment automatically rotates 180 degrees at the end of each pass. This keeps the vibrator pulling through the material with the eccentric always trailing and provides vibration to the end of the pass. The angled vibrator allows maximum depth consolidation. This single vibrator system eliminates the expense of a double vibrator system and the need for double hydraulics.
GOMACO’s SL-650-S is a slipform cylinder slope and canal finisher equipped with tracks and the SL-650-F is a form cylinder slope and canal finisher equipped with bogie wheels. Both machines are easy to operate and save time and labor costs on all your concrete finishing projects. The SL-650-S and SL-650-F are designed for fast trimming and finishing, strict tolerances, even on 1:1 (45 degree) slopes, with a minimum of handfinishing. Finishing widths are from 19 ft. (5.79 m) to 51 ft. (15.54 m).